How To Speed Up WordPress Load Times
I Remember when i created my first WordPress website, i created somehow but it was not working properly on internet. I did lots of research and analysis, why my website taking so much time to open on internet. i also found that Google recently announced that they consider website speed when determining search engine rankings.
After my all research and analysis i found following things which should be correct.
- Minimize the number of HTTP requests.
- Optimize and correctly display images.
- Use a Content Delivery Network.
- Gzip and compress components.
- Choose <link> over @import.
- Put stylesheets at the top.
- Put scripts at the bottom.
- Utilize browser caching.
- Use CSS Sprites.
#Begin gzip and deflate